Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our House on Album Cover





Shame on me! After I posted yesterday about the OK Sweetheart video that was filmed at our house, I remembered that I never posted about another musician who was photographed at our house. J.D. McPherson shot his album cover photo in our living room. The album is called Signs & Signifiers.  I think most people who read this blog will love the album. Do yourself a favor and check it out. 
The living room looks a little different now.The photo was taken before we replaced the green carpet with tile. The furniture in the room is still the same, but the mood of the photo is entirely different from that of the OK Sweetheart video.

4 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

That is pretty cool that your living room is on a album cover. I really like that green carpet, it would have made me think of Ireland!! =)

I am just a sucker for green!!

Rochelle Foreman said...

I love your site....I also would like to know if you know of any place I can purchase the fiberglass parchment for the 50's lamps. (not the shade just the material. Thank you...Rochelle

Rochelle Foreman said...

I love your site...But do you know where I can purchase fiberglass parchment for the 50's lampshades? not he shade..just the fabric. Rochelle

Rochelle Foreman said...

I love your site....I also would like to know if you know of any place I can purchase the fiberglass parchment for the 50's lamps. (not the shade just the material. Thank you...Rochelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails