Thursday, March 24, 2011

Retro Den

Retro Den is Tulsa's newest vintage store selling mid-century modern furniture. I've been in a couple of times, and drive by everyday on the way to work. It looks like the inventory changes frequently, so I should probably stop in more often. 
They have a large variety of items, such as furniture, clothing, and household items. It's a fun place to shop. 
By the way, this isn't a paid endorsement, or anything like that. I just want to spread the word about this store.


6 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

Wish there were places like this on my drive to work!

Vintage Coconut said...

I love that round white table with the blue chairs!!
Looks like a really nice store.

Sherry Baby said...

I wish we had stores like this here!!! Looks like a realy fun store! I want it all.....

Starburst And Champagne said...

Hi, Just found your blog today, and I love it!
I just started my own blog, and I linked your blog.
Check it out if you wanna
http://www.starburstandchampagne.blogspot.com/

Starburst And Champagne said...

Love your blog, please check out my new blog :-)
http://www.starburstandchampagne.blogspot.com/

Miss Rav said...

Wow, those are some great pieces! Good thing there aren't stores like that here or I would never be able to pay my bills. I'd have to go to shop-o-holics rehab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails