Monday, September 6, 2010

Pyrex Mixing Bowls

I bought this set of 3 Pyrex mixing bowls a while back and I'm just getting around to posting about them. The bowls are in the Cinderella shape, which means they have handles on the sides. The pattern, called Butterprint, has an Amish farming couple, a rooster, and bundles of wheat. The largest and smallest bowls are turquoise and the middle bowl is white.
Normally, I collect only solid colored Pyrex. These bowls were an exception because they're turquoise. I'm always looking for things to add to my turquoise kitchen. I've never really been a fan of the patterned Pyrex, and this pattern hasn't really appealed to me much in the past because of its country style. The Butterprint pattern has really grown on me, and now this mixing bowl set is one of my favorite things in my small Pyrex collection.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

They have a lot of charm, don't they?

Melzaelf said...

I have always liked that pattern they are very nice. Although I am sort of a eccentic person. I am still working on my pyrex collection I just have a bunch of mismatched items as of right now. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails