Monday, August 23, 2010

Plant Update

Last week, I posted about all the trouble I've had keeping my houseplants alive. This is how my plant looks today. All but one of the branches have fallen off. I figured out too late that I overwatered the plant. When the last branch fell, I noticed that the remaining stub was soggy inside. At least I know what I did wrong, but that isn't going to help this plant, now.

Lots of good suggestions came in on how to keep my plants alive, and some plants that are easy to maintain. However, I've decided not to try another live plant. I'm hoping to find some vintage fake plants to replace this one. Nothing but the most fake, kitschy plastic plant will do.

2 comments:

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

The one I see is a succulent and needs a lot of sunshine, that may be the issue.

Plastic plants are the best!

adriane said...

Yay for wacky fake plants!! I can't wait to see what you find! That big tree would be amazing in your entry way. Just saying. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails