Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I'm trying to make my flea market finds a regular feature on the blog. Last weekend, I didn't find anything at the flea market, but I did find a few things at a neighbor's garage sale. I bought a vintage basket weave purse from the 1960s and a set of new Fiestaware red salt and pepper shakers. She had lots of adorable vintage clip-on earrings, which I considered buying, since my ears aren't pierced. Clip-on earrings are just so uncomfortable that I decided not to get them. Now, I sort of regret it.

5 comments:

1950's_atomic_ranch_house said...

Sweet!

Don't you hate the regret factor? Ugh.

BUT there will always be "new" finds to be found!

Midcenturymadam said...

Nice salt and pepper shakers! I'm with you on the earrings though. Clip ons hurt.

Vintage Christine said...

Never regret passing something up at a garage sale or you'll drive yourself nuts! Or, do like me and just go ahead and buy it and THEN wish you hadn't. Although that doesn't happen very much. I just bought some new Fiesta and I love it--beautiful colors and since I'm not a vintage Fiesta collector I'm totally happy with paying ten bucks for a eggplant purple pitcher! Love the purse, too!!

Wedgwood Tulsa said...

Yeah, I suppose I shouldn't regret not buying the earrings. I already have too much stuff and would probably not wear painful jewelry.

Tex Montana said...

Love the purse. And you probably have too many purses, so just drop it off on my porch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails