Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can Anyone ID This Pattern?


I got this set of dinnerware many, many years ago at Goodwill. I love this dinnerware, but I don't know anything about it and haven't been able to find any information online. Hopefully someone out in blog land can help.
The dinner plates have either a pink or blue background with a wonderful celestial floral design. The design is very '50s and they are definitely vintage.
In addition to the dinner plates, I also have a pink oval platter and some small fruit bowls and bread plates. The bowls and bread plates are robins egg blue, or aqua, and have no design on them. There are no markings on any of the pieces. I would love to know who made this dinnerware and what the pattern is called. Does anyone recognize this pattern?

5 comments:

Retro Keith said...

whatever that pattern is it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hollywood forever, Kevin said...

Thanks for dropping by Hollywood forever, Kevin. It's nice to discover your blog as well. Regarding the china. Goggle china matching in N. Caroline. Good luck.

Melzaelf said...

I don't know what it is.. but it's amazing!!!

Miller Freeman said...

Did you every find anything about those vintage dishes. I just bought a box off them in Michigan. but know nothing about them.

Jennie@Wedgwood Tulsa said...

I still haven't found any information on them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails