Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Graceland

I envy Elvis. On a recent trip to Memphis, I saw a room I don't remember seeing when I visited Graceland years ago. It makes me wonder if they have recently opened this room to the public, because I'm sure I couldn't have forgotten what I saw there on this most recent trip- poodle wallpaper. If only I could have wallpaper like that in my house.


Another thing about Graceland that I love is the plush white carpet. Carpet is out of style but it makes no difference to me.


Check out this fabulous '50s lamp, if you can see it for the reflection of the glass.


Television set that was given to Elvis in the 1950s. Too bad we can't tour Graceland as it looked in the '50s.

1 comment:

Allvira said...

Very nice!!really you've said well it can't be explore in words itself. But white carpet is very awesome.
Very pretty room.
Allvira
Sliding Wardrobe Doors UK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails